Date: April 24, 2019
Time: 9 AM to 11 AM
Doors open at 8:30 and free highlight tour option afterward
Where: The Ballantine House, Newark Museum
49 Washington Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Parking: On-site parking available for $10.
NJ Transit rail transportation available on the Morris & Essex Line to Broad Street Station.
Food: YES! Continental Breakfast will be provided.
Whether you are coming up on your fiscal year-end appeal or just in the beginning stages of your 2019 calendar year-end appeal, this free seminar will provide tips and tricks for you to implement and improve your appeals, and help advance your mission.
In this seminar you will learn:
- Why mailing to more people is a waste of money.
- How to use your data better to improve results.
- How to make your appeal stand out from the crowd.
- Why January and July are critical fundraising months.
- How to make the most out of every touch-point by integrating print and digital initiatives
Exclusive Q&A session with Michele Saliola, Director of Individual Giving at the Newark Museum, about how they have transformed their year-end appeal one step at a time!