Sorry, We’re at Capacity!
But, you can sign up for the waiting list and we will let you know if a seat becomes available.
Date: Thursday October 10, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Where: The Cornell Club, 6 44th Street, New York, NY 10017
Food: YES! Complimentary continental breakfast will be served
Is your organization considering a monthly giving program?
Or, do you have one but you’re not seeing results?
Action Graphics is presenting a free breakfast seminar on Thursday, October 10. You’ve probably heard that monthly giving is all the rage right now for fundraisers. At this seminar, we’re going to talk about all things monthly giving – from the basics, to planning a successful launch, and more!
This is a can’t miss event for anyone involved in donor development, fundraising, and nonprofit communications!
In this seminar you will learn about:
- The importance of monthly giving
- The core elements of a successful program
- Identifying your prime targets
- Allocating the right resources
- Planning and launching your program
- Techniques to steward monthly givers